Once there was a clan...





Vineclan, The bravest, fastest,kindest,strongest,most loyalest of clans.But It has been abbandoned , reduced to nothing but a mere hole of darkness.During a Epedemia that spread through all the forest -an Epedemia that tortured and killed innocent souls, that broke every bone and every heart - This clan was devouvered.At first It stood strong with its head held high and glared defiantly at the face of death.But death can not be evaded... One by one all was lost the clan grew weak the supplies dissapeared with no one to hunt or scavenge the clan was hopeless.And before her grave death the leader had a kit.A kit who survived the epedemia .A kit who inherited her mothers soul.The leader Escaped the claws of death...and still lives on.. What you see here are the remains of this once great empire..These remains shall always live on even if their occupant are gone.






Once there was a clan , Vinclan ..


Dec 11, 2009

4 new wariors!!

All cats old enough to catch prey gather around the hollow log for a clan meeting.



Dawn patrol found thses 4 cats wandering around our borders they wish to join the clan .

mews Mosspath

Sky, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

"I do."

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Sky, from this moment on you shall be known as Skydash. The Clan honors you for your Courage and Bravery, and we welcome you as a full warrior of VineClan."



Claw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

"I do."

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Claw, from this moment on you shall be known as Rowanclaw. The Clan honors you for your Strength and Strictness, and we welcome you as a full warrior of VineClan."


Spirit, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

"I do."

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Spirit, from this moment on you shall be known as Spiritsong.The Clan honors you for your Swiftness and patience, and we welcome you as a full warrior of VineClan."



Leaf, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

"I do."

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name.Leaf, from this moment on you shall be known as Dewleaf. The Clan honors you for your Energy and Loyalty, and we welcome you as a full warrior of VineClan."



Mosspath rests her muzzle on Skydash's , Dewpaw's Spiritsong's and Rowanclaw's shoulder orderly, They all lick Mosspath's shoulder orderly


Tonight Skydash Dewpaw Spiritsong and Rowanclaw will sit silent vigil and guard the clan.

Skydash!Dewpaw!Spiritsong! Rowanclaw!Skydash!Dewpaw!Spiritsong! Rowanclaw!Skydash!Dewpaw!Spiritsong! Rowanclaw!Skydash!Dewpaw!Spiritsong! Rowanclaw!Skydash!Dewpaw!Spiritsong! Rowanclaw!Skydash!Dewpaw!Spiritsong! Rowanclaw!Skydash!Dewpaw!Spiritsong! Rowanclaw!Skydash!Dewpaw!Spiritsong! Rowanclaw!

No comments:

Post a Comment